Friday 8 August 2014

PRESENTING TO ALL READERS THE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL PRAYERS WHICH ARE OFFERED TO GOD..THESE ARE THE MANTRAS WHICH ARE ENCHANTED AFTER THE RITUALS OR HAWANS

PRAYERS TO THE LORD – Mantras
Twameva maataa cha pitaa twameva
Twameva bandhuscha sakhaa twameva
Twameva vidya dravinam twameva
Twameva sarvam mam deva deva
O Lord ! You are my mother, You are my father, You are my kinsman,  You are my friend,  You are my knowledge (wisdom),  You are My wealth (of strength, valor and power),  You are my all, My God of Gods.
Om Bhur-Bhuvah-Swah
Tat-Savitur-Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo yo Nah Prachodayaat.
We meditate upon the auspicious godly light of the Lord Sun; may that heavenly light illumine our thought flow in our intellect.
Om poornamadah poornamidam
Poornaat poornamudachyate
Poornasya poornamaadaaya
Poornamevaavashishyate
Om shanti shanti shantih
That (brahman) is whole this (creation) is also whole  from that whole (i.e. brahman only) this whole has come out (creation) but even though this whole has come  out of that whole yet that whole remains whole only (i.e. Brahman remains unaffected, retains his or its fullness and completeness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment