Wednesday 11 March 2015

"BANWAAREE RE JEENA KAA SAHAARAA TERA NAAM RE,MUJHE DUNIYA WALO SE KYA KAAM RE."ULTIMATE BHAKTI BHAJAN FOR LORD SHREE KRISHNA THE INCARNATION OF LORD SHREE HARI VISHNU JI.ENCHANT THIS BHAKTI BHAJAN DAILY TO GET RID OF ALL THE PROBLEMS IN LIFE.

Banwaaree re jeene kaa sahaaraa tera naam re
Mujhe duniya walo se kya kaam re.
Jhoothi duniyana, Jhoothi-bandhan Jhoothi hai ye maayaa
Jhoothi saans kaa aanaa jaanaa Jhoothi hai ye kaayaa
O ek saanch tero naam re, banwaaree…
Rang me tere rang gaee Girdhar, Chhor diyaa jag saaraa
Ban gaee tere prem kee jogan, Lekar man ka taaraa
O mujhe  pyaaro tero naam re, banwaaree…
Darshan tera jis din Paaon, Har chintaa mit jaaye
Jeewan mera in charno men, Aakar shanti paaye
O meri baah pakar lo shyaam re, banwaaree…

Explanation
Oh Krishna Your name is the only power of suste­nance in my life. What else is there for me in this world.  This world is false, the relations are false and of course the ‘MAYA’ is False. Every breath (inhalation and exhalation) is also false. The only thing that is true is your name.
   I immersed myself in your “color” and have given up the materials of this world. I have converted myself into vessel of love for Thee using my mind’s ‘tara’. Your name is the source of love for me.  The very day I’ll see Your form, all my worries will disappear. For the peace I want to enjoy, I surrender myself at Your feet. Please hold my hands – O Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment