Saturday 26 July 2014

PRESENTING YOU ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BHAKTI SONG ADDRESSING LORD KRISHNA WITH WORDS,"JAHAA-JAHAA MAIN JAATA SAAYI,GEET TUMHARE GAATAA".

Jahaa-jahaa main jaataa saayi, Geet tumhare gaataa, Mai Geet…
Mere man mandir me Saayee Tumne jyoti jagaai
Beech bhawar Uljhee naaiyya tumne paar lagaayee
Is duniyaa ke dukhiyaa ro se tumne jorah naataa
Saayee mere tum naa hote, deta kaun sahaaraa
Is duniyan kee dagar dagar par phirataa maaraa (2)
Jisko Kismat thukraa de too uske bhaag jagaataa meIn…
Mandir, masjid- Guru dware me saayee tum hee samaaye
Ganga jal aur aabe Zam-zam tumne ek banaa ye
Meree binti sunlo Baa baa Kab se tumko bulaataa mein…

Explanation
Wherever go 0 Krishna, I sing your song.  -  0 my master! You have lit the most precious light in the mandir of my mind. When I was stuck in the ocean’s  For me there is no other helper but you. I wandered in every foot-path there is but found no real help. 
To those who relinquished such faith in you, extend your hand of forgive-ness.  Your relations with the Mandir, Masjld or Gurdwara are the same. You have made the waters of the Ganges and the Zam Zam of Mecca. Please respond to my call 0 Krishna for a long time has passed since you heard my hailing cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment