Wednesday 7 January 2015

"MAIYA MORI MAIN NAHIN MAKHANA KHAYO."VERY POPULAR BHAKTI SONG FOR LORD SHREE KRISHNA THE INCARNATION OF LORD VISHNU.ENCHANT THIS BHAJAN DAILY TO GET THE BLESSINGS OF LORD SHREE KRISHNA.

Maiya mori main nahin makhana khayo
Bhora bhayo gaiyana ke pache, Madhubana mohi pathaiya
Cara prahara vamsi vata bhatakyo, Sanjha pade ghara ayo, Maiya…
Main balaka baiyana ko choto, Chika kahi vidha paya
Gvala bala saba baira pade hain, Bara bas mukha lipatayo, Maiya…
Ye le apani lakuti kambaliya, Bahuta hi naca nacayo
Suradasa yaba vihasi Yasoda, Le ura kantha lagayo, Maiya…

Explanation:  
All the Gopis come to Krishna’s mother, Yasoda, and have accused Him of stealing and eating their butter. Mother Yasoda looks to Krishna to see what He has to say for Himself, and this is what He says!, I never ate any butter Oh my mother- I promise this- I never ate any butter, when the sun rises, I go (leave) to tend the cows, on your order- I go to Madhubana!, all day long I wander playing my flute, and when it’s dark I come home!, O my mother! When could have I eaten the butter? I’m a small boy, my hands are so little tell me how can I reach the pots? All of my cowherd friends came and surrounded me they smeared the butter on my face! 
O my mother I never ate any butter, take back this herding stick and earrings you gave me I quit! I’ve danced for you enough O my mother I never ate any butter Sura dasa says Yashoda gently smiles hugs him tightly to her chest Oh my mother- I promise this- I never ate any butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment