Saturday 10 January 2015

"MUJHE APNI SHARAN MEIN LELO RAAM,LELO RAAM,"ULTIMATE BHAKTI SONG FOR LORD SHREE RAMA THE INCARNATION OF LORD VISHNU.ENCHANT THIS BHAJAN ON THIS DAY SATURDAY TO GET THE BLESSINGS OF LORD HANUMANJI AND LORD SHREE SHANI DEV JI.

Mujhe apni sharan mein, LeLo Raam, Lelo Raam,
Lochan man men jage na ho to
Yuhal charan me lelo Raam.
Jewan deke jaal bichaayaa, Raach kay maaya naach nachaayaa
Chinta meri tabi mitegi, Jab chintan men le lo Raam
Tumney laakho paapee. Taare. Meri baari baaji haaree,
Mere paas na punya ki punji, Pad pujan men le lo Raam…
Raam he Raam , Ghar Ghar atkoo Darr Darr bhatkoo.
Kahaa Kahaa apna sar patako. Is jeewan may milo na tum to
Mujhe maran men le lo Raam…

Explanation
Kindly grant me refuge Raam. Kindly grant me refuge Raam. Should there be no room in your beautiful heart then please accept me at Your lotus like Feet. Having granted me the opportunity of life. You also spread the net of your powerful Shakti (power) in which I am a prisoner. My worries will be over when you remember (protect) me.  You have saved millions of sinners, why the delay upon my turn? You have appear to have given up (lost) your commitment to save? I do not have access to the wealth of noble deeds. 
Please accept me in the worship of Your Holy Feet.  Lord! Oh Lord! I have been caught in home after home – circumstances – when? And in how many more places I need to bounce (knock) my head in regret – in failure? If It be that You could not accept me during my lifetime, then I beg of You – kindly accept me in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment