Friday 30 May 2014

TODAY I AM PRESENTING YOU ALL WITH THE PRAISE SONG OF GODDESS LUXMI THE GODDESS OF PROSPERITY AND WEALTH....ENCHANT THIS SONG TO GET PROSPERTY AND WEALTH IN LIFE

Lakshmi karo too kalyaanam, aarogyam sukh sampradaa
Mam shatroo vinaashaaya, deep jyotir namo astute
O Lakshmi Maa, you are the source of true happiness, the remover of all forms of illness and the bestower of prosperity. Please help me maa to rid myself of all internal enemies. We bow to this light, which is symbolic of your presence.

Namaste garooda roode, kolaasur bhyang-kari
Sarv paap haray Devi, Maha Lakshmi namo astute

My salutaions to Thee, who rides the Garuda and are a terror to the Asura Kola. O Devi Maha Lakshmi, remover of all miseries, my obeisance to Thee.
Siddhi buddhi praday Devi,  Bhukti mukti pradaa yini
Mantr murti sadaa Devi, Maha Lakshmi namo astute

O Devi, giver of intelligence and success and of worldly enjoyment and liberation. Thou hast always the mystic symbols as Thy form. O Maha Lakshmi, obeisance to you.
Asato maa Sadgamaya
Tamaso maa Jyotirgamaya
Mrityorma Amritam gamaya
Om Shantih, Shantih, Shantih

 Lead me From untruth to truth From darkness to light From death to immortality
Dehi Saubhagyam-Arogyam
Dehi Me Param Sukhm
Roop Dehi – Jaya Dehi
Yasho Dvisho Jahi

Grant me the well being of the body and the health. Grant me the Parama Sukha or the highest health, comfort and well being of the body. Grant me the good looks and the victory. This mantra is specially for the achievement of Health and good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment